Friday 10 June 2011

Coming Soon...

I thought it was the right time of the year to give you an idea of what's coming up this summer, so here we go...

I thought it would be a good idea to finally get a review or two done. I haven't quite yet worked out what, but as any decent human being does, I'll make it up on the spot. Perhaps a film and a TV review. The purpose being, I like films, I like TV and i like my own opinion, so what better a way to combine them.

As the TV season comes to an end, this is the perfect opportunity to do a review. Yes there are shows that are still running and some yet to begin (i can only think of one, but I'm looking so forward to the new season of breaking bad, I'm dedicating this whole point to it). There is the sad prospect of South Park coming to an end, and after this weeks totally awesome episode, it's only fitting that my first review be dedicated to that (I literally just decided that here).

I'm also considering a restraunt review, another of my tender, loving hobbies is to eat in places and complain how bad the food is, and whether the waitress is a lesbian or not. In short restraunt review is also on the to do list.

So make sure to look out for my South Park review sometime soon (maybe even today if i can drink enough coffee)




No comments:

Post a Comment